- Mozilla Applications
- Mozilla-Based Applications
- Mozilla Labs Experiments
- Mozilla Technologies
- Mozilla Specifications
These applications are developed by the Mozilla community and their code is hosted on mozilla.org.
- Bugzilla™ is a bug tracking system designed to help teams manage software development. Hundreds of organizations across the globe are using this powerful tool to get organized and communicate effectively.
- Camino® is a Web browser optimized for Mac OS X with a Cocoa user interface, and powerful Gecko layout engine. It's the simple, secure, and fast browser for Mac OS X.
- Fennec is the code name of the effort to build a browser for mobile phones and smaller non-PC devices that provides the full web experience you get with Firefox on your desktop today.
- The award-winning Web browser is now faster, more secure, and fully customizable to your online life. With Firefox® 3, we've added powerful new features that make your online experience even better.
- Lightning is a popular calendaring, scheduling and task management extension. Sunbird® is a cross-platform application that brings Mozilla-style ease-of-use to your calendar.
- SeaMonkey® is the all-in-one application formerly known as the "Mozilla Application Suite", containing a web browser, a mail and newsgroups client, an HTML editor, web development tools, and an IRC chat client.
- Thunderbird™ is Mozilla's next generation e-mail client. Thunderbird makes emailing safer, faster and easier than ever before and can also scale to meet the most sophisticated organizational needs.
These applications are built by individuals and organizations using Mozilla technologies. If you would like to suggest other applications to feature here, please let us know.
- KompoZer is a web authoring system that combines web file management and easy-to-use WYSIWYG web page editing for people who want to create a professional-looking web site without needing to know web coding.
- Spicebird is a collaboration client that provides integrated access to email, contacts, calendaring and instant messaging in a single application and also provides easy access to various web services.
- See more Mozilla-based applications...
- Bespin is an experiment that proposes an open, extensible web-based framework for code editing that aims to increase developer productivity, enable compelling user experiences, and promote open standards.
- Ubiquity is an experiment into connecting the Web with language in an attempt to find new user interfaces that could make it possible for everyone to do common tasks more quickly and easily.
- See more Mozilla Labs experiments...
Mozilla Labs is a place where people come together to create, experiment, and play with new Web innovations and technologies.
The Mozilla community creates a variety of different technologies that are freely available for other people and organizations to use in their own products.
- XULRunner provides an environment for developers to build XUL-based applications such as Firefox and Thunderbird. It provides mechanisms for installing, upgrading, and uninstalling applications.
- See more Mozilla technologies...
The Mozilla community has created and spearheaded the development of various specifications for languages that are used in Mozilla projects and can be used by others as well.
- The XML User Interface Language (XUL) is used to build feature-rich cross platform applications and add-ons that extend the functionality of existing Mozilla-based programs. Web developers will learn XUL quickly and can start building applications right away.
- See more Mozilla specifications...
- Find the latest and greatest extensions, themes and plugins for Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey and Sunbird.