Model Builder is a graphical tool for designing, simulating and analysing Mathematical models consisting of a system of ordinary differential equations(ODEs).
- Equation-based model definition. No need to learn to program to define and run your models. Just type-in you differential equations
- Graphic output of simulation. You can save the graphics in the most common formats: png, svg, pdf, etc.
- Spreadsheet view of the results. From the spreadsheet you can make customized plots from your variables. You can also export your data to a .csv text file
- Latex rendering of your system of equations.
- Intuitive graphical interface.
- Free software. Licensed under the GPL
- Portable. Run wherever Python runs.
- Uncertainty analysis module (coming soon!)
The best way to get started with ModelBuilder is open one of the models included with the distribution and look at it . Yes, it’s that simple.
If you liked this article, subscribe to the feed by clicking the image below to keep informed about new contents of the blog: