It combines an easy-to-use interface, fun sound effects, and an encouraging cartoon mascot who guides children as they use the program.
Kids are presented with a blank canvas and a variety of drawing tools to help them be creative.
(See the full list of features.)
- Debian GNU/Linux Packages
- Debian users can simply download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from their preferred Debian archive mirror. Backports of recent versions of Tux Paint for older Debian releases are also provided through backports.org.
- Ubuntu Linux Packages
- Ubuntu users can download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from Launchpad.
- RPM Linux Packages
- Users of RedHat and Fedora Linux distributions can download Tux Paint for Intel x86 architecture (i386) or source-code in RPM format.
- Slackware Linux Packages
- Slackware users can download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for Intel x86 systems.
- Other Linux and Unix users can download the source-code to compile and install Tux Paint. (Developers can get the latest from the CVS source-code repository.)
(Or compose the drawing entirely of stamps!)