- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into your Tumblr account (opens in a new window) with your username and password.
- Go to the person icon at the top right of your screen & select "Edit Appearance" from the dropdown menu.
- On the new page, select "Edit Theme".
- On the "Edit Theme" screen paste the code in the "Description" section & check that "Show Description" is turned ON.
- Select Save & Exit.
StatCounter is now active on your Tumblr site and will immediately begin recording visitor information.
These instructions have been compiled and verified: November 2014
Sign Up for a free StatCounter account using our Tumblr installation guide.