You can reorder, rotate, and remove pages, export images from a document, edit the title, subject, author, and keywords, and combine documents via drag and drop.
- The latest release is 0.9.1 (release notes) released March 3, 2011
- Packages: openSUSE/SLED • Gentoo overlay • Ubuntu • Fedora (and hyena) • FreeBSD • Info on Windows support
- Main git repo
- Gitorious git repo for those w/o gnome accounts
- Information on getting/hacking on Hyena
Opening a Document
- Choose File ▸ Open and select your document, or
- Press Ctrl+O and select your document, or
- Drag a PDF document from your Desktop or file browser into a PDF Mod window that doesn't already have a document loaded, or
- Choose a document from File ▸ Recent Documents.