Decompression of wma and shorten formats to flac, wav, mp3, ogg, m4a, mpc, ape, and wavpack.
Here are some key features of "XCFA":
· Extraction of Audio-CD and musical file conversion to flac, wav, mp3, ogg, m4a, mpc, ape, wavpack formats.
· Decompression of wma and shorten formats to flac, wav, mp3, ogg, m4a, mpc, ape, and wavpack.
· Handling of frequency, track and bits.
· Handling of files shared volume before a recording.
· Web retrieval of Audio-CD informations during treatment.
· Small cover creation for your CDs.
Converting WMA to MP3 (LAME and XCFA).
To use XCFA to convert from WMA to MP3; first select the FILES TAB (yellow 1 in the pic) then CLICK the IMPORT button (yellow 2) and select your files you wish to convert (use shift and ctrl to select multiple files). CLICK in the FILE DESTINATION box to pick where you want your new MP3 files to go (yellow 3). Next CLICK the RED BOX's under the MP3 column on all the wma files you want to convert (yellow 4). Last, CLICK the APPLY THE CHANGES button at the bottom left (not pictured).
Your now done. The conversion will take some time to complete but you'll see a progression bar to keep you informed.
NOTE: You can install other CODEXs that will allow you to convert to other formats. You can see on mine that I can do WAV, FLAC, WavP, OGG, MPC, and MP3. I can not covert to APE,M4A, or AAC because I do not have those codexs installed.