- KCalc provides trigonometric functions, logic operations, and it is able to do statistical calculations.
- KCalc allows you to cut and paste numbers from/into its display.
- KCalc features a results-stack which lets you conveniently recall previous results.
- You can configure KCalc's display colors and font.
- You can configure KCalc's precision and the number of digits after the period.
- KCalc offers a great number of useful key-bindings, which make using KCalc without using a pointing device easy.
Hint: pressing (and holding) the Ctrl-key, displays on every button, the corresponding key-binding.
This library holds all the basic data structures for handling remotes, modes and actions. Additionally it holds a D-Bus browser interface and executors for actions.
This is the configuration module for systemsettings. It allows to create and assign actions to remote controls.
A kded module responsible for actually executing the actions on incoming button presses.
A notifier item sitting in the notification area (aka system tray). Its job is to notify the user of incoming button presses by blinking and to provide a context menu for manually switching a remotes mode.
- Plasma dataengine:
It allows to interact with the kded module within a plasmoid. There is no plasmoid provided with KRemoteControl yet.